Customise your investment plan by choosing from a wide range of well-researched unit trust funds. You can adjust your portfolio when your needs and risk appetite changes and it is easy to access your money if you need.
How long to invest for?
No fixed period but a minimum of three years is recommended to limit the negative impact of short-term market fluctuations.
You can withdraw your investment to another company without any penalties, freedom to move your money and total freedom to change your underlying investments. There is no charge to make a change, but depending on where you move your money to, initial investment charges may apply.
Your investment choices
R2 500 per month or
R100 000 lump sum
R15 000 per additional contribution whenever you have extra money available
Access to the widest choice of investments:
- A range of risk-profiled investment funds
- Local or offshore funds
- Actively managed or passive index-tracking funds
- Single manager or multi-manager funds
- Individual shares, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and other instruments via our stockbroking service
- You can customise your investment portfolio according to your needs, circumstances and how much risk you are willing to take
- You have the flexibility to stop or change your contributions if your circumstances change
- You can easily access your money – see ‘Access to your money’ below
- You receive a comprehensive investment report that makes it easy for you to complete your tax return
How it works?
- You make a lump sum and/or regular contributions
- We invest the money in the underlying investments that you choose in collaboration with your financial planner
- Your money can grow over time based on your underlying investments and compound interest earned on any growth
Access to your money
- You can make regular withdrawals, either monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly
- You can make ad hoc withdrawals at any time
- When you die, the investment will form part of your estate
- You may pay income tax on income distributions up to certain limits
- You may pay capital gains tax when you dispose of assets or sell or switch units within an investment
Fees vary per product and your underlying investment. Please speak to your financial planner to make sure you pay the correct fees and that you understand which fees you pay and why.
Why get financial advice
It is important to bear in mind that any investment has some risk. We therefore recommend that you consult a financial planner who can help you find the most appropriate products for your needs and circumstances.
For more information of these and other funds you may wish to visit the fund managers web sites: